[user-forum] sample os desktop: paid

ciprian pantelimon gooroo604 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 16 09:27:55 CET 2009

dear waldorfians,
could we know a release date of the new "sample" OS? and a price also? at least those
anouncements should be a priority for waldorf regarding at least (again) this user forum...
i, personaly, am tired of teasers and photos of something that exists but not available yet
(with no release date and no price) for us, consumers...
hate this marketing strategy!
thank you.