[user-forum] sample os desktop: paid

Boele Gerkes scd at synthmusic.info
Fri Jan 16 08:44:16 CET 2009

Dit I say you wouldn't buy it?

I am not so sure about that upgrade price. Couldn't that 150 dollars not
have been for the Largo software? That makes more sense to me. Then
again, I have no clue about what Waldorf wants to charge and why.

I wasn't aiming at anyone personally Samantha. The sample option *is*
wicked.
I saw the word "Rompler" coming by in one of the posts... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Theoretically: yes. In practise? :D :D :D