[user-forum] NAMM

ciprian pantelimon gooroo604 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 13:29:15 CET 2009

hmm...not a dying wolf...dear Boele, i was expecting more from you...
it is a sound produced by a  formant wave osc with a short attack, high sustain and a pretty long release, filtered thru a comb+ filter type with high resonance and env.velocity. FX applied are FX1-phazer and FX2-reverb with short tail. All this is modulatet by a LFO, thus giving some tremolo to the sound...
hope it helps...

PS: Are u shure that SS won't forget the USBstick containing the new OS at home in germany? or that's why he's back from california..? :-)

thank you!
PS2: and we're not hungry for the new OS, we're starvin'!

A dying wolf?